Sunday, February 20, 2011

R2P2 - Day 13

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 151.7
Gain/Loss -.2

I'm dying here....looks like an apple day tomorrow. Somethings got to give. I'm taking the drops, eating 500 or below and my weight loss has definitely stalled! It's already day 13 and I'm still not under 10 pounds. I did up my calories some today just to see if that might work, but if not apple day here I come!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla stevia

Lunch - 252

100g chicken breast
1 tomato
1 c chicken broth
1/3 c stewed tomatoes
Orange
grissini

I made tomato soup today. It's still cold and tomato soup is a comfort food for me.

Dinner - 255

100 g steak
1 c onions
7 strawberries
grissini
1 tbls Braggs aminos

Sauteed steak and onions again. Not as good as the asparagus and steak, but it's a close runner up.

Late night snack - 80

Apple

Total calories - 592

Cheated with the extra piece of fruit but I wanted to see if it would make a difference. I guess tomorrow will tell the tale!

No comments:

Post a Comment