Tuesday, February 15, 2011

R2P2 - Day 8

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 153.4
Gain/Loss -.3

(This post is actually for last night. I didn't get home until late last night and didn't fell like posting.) I was surprised that I lost at all, especially since I blew it big time last night. It will probably catch up with me later this week. We'll see. I've cut out the grissini for a few days to see if that will help get the loss going again after blowing it.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 206

100 g chicken breast
2 c lettuce
apple

Dinner - 282

100 g steak
2 c asparagus
grapefruit
Braggs liquid aminos

Dinner was fantastic! I cut the asparagus into small pieces, thin sliced the steak and sauteed them both in Braggs liquid aminos with about 1/2 c of water. I'll definitely be eating this again!

Total calories - 493

No comments:

Post a Comment