Monday, February 7, 2011

R2P1 - Day 1-3 Loading

Start weight 157.0
Ending weight 161.4
Gain 4.4

Not bad for a 3 day load. Last round I did a 2 day load and gained 4.1 pounds. I'm not worried because I know that I will lose it in the next 2 days. For this round I'm going to use my high weight, that way I can see how much I lose including what I gained in the load days, so my start weight for round 2 will be 161.4. That still puts me 11.2 pounds under my original start weight of 172.6.

As to what I ate on my load days......it was not only our anniversary but also Super Bowl Sunday! Yikes!!! We had a big family dinner Friday night which included steak, coconut shrimp, rolls with butter, peas, chocolate covered cherries, cheese cake, wine.....couldn't handle any more salad. Then Saturday morning after a family breakfast of eggs, bacon, cinnamon rolls and toast with butter, we headed out of town to spend the night. Anniversary dinner at the Outback was Victoria Filet (we split an order), ceasar salad, mashed potatoes, scallops and I had a margarita and a mojito with dinner. We got a late start Sunday morning and had donuts and chicken mcnuggets and fires on the way home. Supper bowl sunday was steak, ribs, pasta salad, dips and chips, mai tais, beer, rice crispy treats, brownies......etc!!! I was hurting by the time we left, but I think I did a pretty good job of loading with lots of fat!!! Hopefully it will make the firs few days on the drops easier and I wont be hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment