Monday, February 7, 2011

R2P2 - Day 1

Start weight 161.4

Here we go with another round. I'm so excited to get the rest of the weight off. I'm hoping to lose 30 pounds in the 40 days. It's actually like to be in the 120's, but if I can make it down to 130 I'd be a happy camper. When my husband and I got married 12 years ago I weighed about that. So here's to round 2!!!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee w/ Vanilla stevia

Lunch - 255

100 g steak
1 1/2 c cabbage
grissini
orange

This is one of my favorite meals because it's easy to make ahead and take with you. I chop up the cabbage like for cole slaw, cook the steak and then thinly slice it and cut it into bite size pieces and put on top of the cabbage. I make a dressing of 1 tbls lemon juice, 1 tbls apple cider vinegar and 4-6 drops of stevia and pour over the whole thing, then I sprinkle it with a salt free seasoning. The longer it sets the better it taste.

Dinner - 181

100 g chicken breast
7 med strawberries
2 c salad
grissini

This has to be another of my favorite meals on HCG. I take 3 of the strawberries and put them in the blender with 1 tbls lemon juice, 1 tbls apple cider vinegar and stevia to taste and blend. I put the salad in a bowl and cut the left over strawberries and place on top, then I cook the chicken, cut it up into bite size pieces and put it on top of the salad. Pour the dressing over the top and enjoy!

Total Calories - 441

I need to be careful and make sure the I don't drop too far below 500 or I'll start to hold the weight like I did last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment