Wednesday, February 23, 2011

R2P2 - Day 17

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 150.1
Gain/Loss -.5

I've lost what I gained yesterday. I'm hoping tomorrow will drop me down below 150! It's seams like I've been stuck here for a while. I've also decided that for the rest of this phase I'm going to do an apple day once a week unless my weight loss really kicks in again. I've heard that it does at the end of the 3rd week and the 4th week. I hope so. At this rate It's going to be difficult for me to make my goals without staying on the program longer. I had hoped to be down 30 pounds from my LDW of 155, which would put me at 125, but that's another 25 pounds and I only have 23 more days to go. So I can either do another round later in the spring or I can hang in there and see how much more I can lose staying on the drops a few more days. I guess it will depend on what I"m weighing at the end of the 40 days!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 280

100 g steak
2 c asparagus
apple

Dinner - 141

100g shrimp
2 c lettuce
7 strawberries

Total calories - 421

Still not eating the bread. Hoping it will help with the weight loss. I did finish all my water today and had several cups of tea on top of that. I just can't wait to get below 150! It's like the halfway mark. Plus I can't remember the last time I weighed below 150. I think it was after I joined Weight Watchers the first time back in 2003!

No comments:

Post a Comment