Tuesday, February 8, 2011

R2P2 - Day 2

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 158.3
Gain/Loss -3.1

Not a bad start. Am feeling a bit hungry tonight. I may increase my drops to 15 three times a day for the next couple of days just to take the edge off. I'm also a little tired and I woke up with a headache today. To be expected. Should disappear in the next couple of days. During round 1 I had all kinds of energy, but not the first week. The first week is the getting used to the HCG and the VLCD.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee

Lunch - 275

100g grilled chicken breast
*tomato soup
apple
grissini

*Cut the tomato in half and grill until skin is blackened. Remove skin and place tomato in blender. In a sauce pan put 1/2 c chicken broth and 1 tbls tomato puree and heat over medium heat. I usually add 2 cloves of garlic and some onion powder. Add the pureed tomato. Heat through and serve. This is a great soup and you can change the flavor by adding Italian seasonings or Mexican seasoning. Sometimes I boil the chicken in chunks and add to the soup.

Dinner - 230

100g steak
2 c cabbage w/ lemon juice & vinegar dressing
strawberries
grissini

Total calories - 510

Went a little over today but since I was under yesterday I'm not worried about it. Last round I had problems because there were a couple of days in a row when I ate below 400 and it caused me to stall until I picked my calories back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment