Monday, February 7, 2011

R1P3 - Day 26

Start weight 172.6
LDW 155.0
Today's weight 155.5
Gain/Loss -.8

This post is for Thursday, February 3rd. I'm a little behind. Eating more calories really helped. I was pleasantly impressed with the loss. It will be interesting to see how I do on my load days which begin tomorrow! 3 days of loading this time instead of the 2 days I did on Round 1. I only did 26 days on the HCG and this Round I'm going for a full 40 and maybe even a little more. Since I'm doing the homeopathic drops instead of the injections, there's less chance of becoming immune to the HCG so theoretically, I should be able to go for a longer period of time and still lose the weight, but we'll have to wait and see. I may be so totally done after 40 days I'll be glad to quit!

I'm not going to list what I ate today, but it wasn't much. I was only at or around 1200 calories, so it may show up on the scales tomorrow. I was hoping to start loading at this weight but we'll see. I am going to miss my greek yogurt with blueberries and almonds!

No comments:

Post a Comment