Tuesday, February 22, 2011

R2P2 - Day 16

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 150.6
Gain/Loss +.5

I was so disappointed today to have gained. I really thought today would be the day I dropped below 150! Oh well, maybe tomorrow. Every time I get discouraged I remind myself that I've lost a total of 29.2 pounds since last year. That's amazing! Just another .8 and I'll be down 30 pounds with only 20 more to go. That keeps me motivated to stick with it.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 225

100 g chicken breast
2 c cabbage
apple

Dinner - 235

100 g ground sirloin steak (made into a patty)
1 small tomato
1 slice red onion
brown mustard
strawberries

I had a bun less hamburger for dinner. It was a nice change of pace. I'm not a big fan of hamburgers but it was very good. I cheated a little with the slice of onion, but who wants to eat only tomato on their hamburger?

Total calories - 465

No comments:

Post a Comment