Sunday, February 13, 2011

R2P2 - Day 7

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 153.7
Gain/Loss -.2

A little discouraged that I'm not losing like I did on round 1. I did really good today until I was invited to an engagement party for a friend of the family. They were serving champagne and finger foods and I caved!!! I had a small flute, maybe 4 oz champagne and about 1/2 cup of fresh fruit. Unfortunately that was just for starters!!! I had 4 small sausage stuffed mushrooms, 4 bite size chicken kabobs, 1 cracker with cream cheese and 3 very small coconut cookies (approx, 1" diameter). Once I got started there was no stopping me! I have no way to count the extra calories I had tonight. I usually have more willpower than I did tonight, but I knew going in that it was going to be hard for me. It will be interesting to see what the scales read tomorrow. I just hope I haven't blown it big time. The good news is that I'm on this for 40 days so I've got time to make it up.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 226

Apple chicken salad
100 g chicken breast
apple
2 c lettuce
1 tbls lemon juice
1 tbls apple cider vinegar
grissini

Dinner - 282

100 g steak
2 c asparagus
orange
grissini

Total before party calories - 513

I was already over my 500 calorie limit even before the party. I'm going to try to calculate the calories I had there.

Party - 316

4 oz champagne - 88 calories
4 sausage stuffed mushrooms - 88
4 bite size chicken kabobs - 20 (one pineapple chunk, small piece of bell pepper and small piece of chicken)
3 1" coconut short bread cookies - 100
1/2 c fresh fruit - 20

That makes my total calorie count for the day 829! Yikes. I just hope I don't gain too much weight tomorrow. It's my weigh in and measure day.

No comments:

Post a Comment