Saturday, April 2, 2011

R2P2 - Day 55

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 139.3
Gain/Loss -.7

I'm within .2 of my lowest weight. I'm hoping to drop below 139 tomorrow, however, I was weak again today and sampled my daughters cupcakes for the bridal shower on Friday. Almost a week of baking getting ready for this party is killing me and I still have 5 more days of baking to do! Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow, although tomorrow is my day to bake snickerdoodle cookies. We'll see how I do.......

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 235

100g steak
2 c asparagus
strawberries

Dinner - 126

100g chicken breast
2 c lettuce

Snack - 170

2 cupcakes

Total calories - 536

I must do better tomorrow. At this rate I will manage to gain weight before my LDW! Which by the way is a week from Monday......Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment