Monday, April 11, 2011

R2P2 - Day 64

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 138.7
Gain/Loss -.7

Down but not as much as I was hoping, especially since I stuck to the program perfectly yesterday. So, this round my last dose weight is 138.7. I was hoping to get back down to 137.6 so my 2 pound limit wouldn't put me above 140. Looks like I'm going to have to lose 15 pounds in my next round and I was hoping for more like 10. It shouldn't be too hard to lose another 15 pounds in a 21 day round......I hope!

As to eating today......this was my first day on the VLCD without the drops and I didn't do as good as I could have. I got really hungry about 4 and instead of just having an early dinner......I had brownies and some rice mix. Who know how it's going to effect my weight tomorrow. I guess we'll see!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 161

100g chicken breast
2 c salad
strawberries

Afternoon - ???

3 brownie bites
Pub mix (Costco)

Total calories - 166 plus whatever the junk food I ate was!

Got to do better tomorrow. I'm just so done with this round. I should have ended it weeks ago instead of trying to lose more. There is a reason why they recommend no more than 40 days on this. I'll be very happy when Wednesday rolls around and I can eat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment