Sunday, April 10, 2011

R2P2 - Day 63

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 139.4
Gain/Loss -.4

Okay....so I didn't do as well as I'd hoped on my apple day yesterday. I had 2 apples and some strawberries, which wasn't bad. It was the 1/2 slice of cheesecake with berry topping..... or maybe it was the brownie pop left over from the shower.....or it could have been the second 1/2 slice of cheesecake with berry sauce....or it probably was all of it! To be quite honest I'm surprised I lost at all.

But I was back on track today! And I must say I did awesome.....let's just hope the scales agree with me tomorrow!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 155

4 oz turkey with italian seasoning
2/3 c asparagus

Dinner - 190

100g steak
1 tomato

Total calories - 345

Going back over my blog I realized I have cheated almost every day this past week with all the cooking we were doing getting ready for the shower. I was so happy today to have stuck with the program without cheating!

No comments:

Post a Comment