Friday, April 1, 2011

R2P2 - Day 54

Start weight 161.4
Todays' weight 140.0
Gain/Loss +.2

Another .2 gain.......Arrrggggg!!! I'm up .9 from my lowest weight. Decided to try a steak day but was so busy I wound up having some rotisserie chicken at about 3:00 this afternoon. Then when i got home at 5:00 my daughter was once again experimenting with cupcake recipes for the bridal shower we're hosting next Friday, so I had to try them. Had 2 without icing. They were to die for! So, while I didn't go over my calories for the day.....I didn't eat what I should have. This bridal shower is going to kill me! I still have to make a double batch of snickerdoodle cookies this weekend and freeze them for the party. It's hard to bake and not try what your making to see if it's turning out okay. Plus, being on mu period, I'm craving chocolate anyway.....did I mention they were chocolate cupcakes?!?

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 250

6 oz rotisserie chicken breast

Dinner - 180

2 choc. cupcakes

Total calories - 435

No comments:

Post a Comment