Tuesday, April 5, 2011

R2P2 - Day 58

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 138.2
Gain/Loss +.4

I was expecting a little bit of a gain. Whenever I've lost big in the past I've always gained a little bit back the next day. I'm doing a steak day today because my daughters visiting and she's on the program and needed to do a steak day so I'm supporting her.

I'll be so glad when this bridal shower is over. I'm tired of cooking or having my daughter cook things we can't eat. The house is always smelling like cake, or brownies or cookies! Plus we've been making party favors which are individual containers filled with Hershey's chocolate kisses. How I've managed to lose weight this week with all of this going on is nothing short of a miracle! But it will be over on Friday. I'm already planning on doing an apple day on Saturday to hopefully undo what I already know I'm going to do on Friday night. But I'm going to do a planned cheat. I've already decided what I can have and how much so it will be controlled instead of a face first in the food trough kind of cheat!

Anyway, I'm excited about starting maintenance. I still have another 5 days on the drops and then 3 days off the drops but still on the VLCD, so I actually won't start maintenance until the 13th. I can't wait for breakfast. My favorite omelet with veggies and salsa with a bowl of fruit on the side. Sheese.....here I go making myself hungry again!

Had a talk with my husband about my weight loss this morning and we both agreed that 125 is a good weight for me, but I shouldn't go below that. I'm excited about it. If I look this good now, I can't wait to see what I'll look like then. And the best part is that it's within my reach. If you had told me 3 months ago that I would be within 13 pounds of what I weighed before I had kids I would have laughed in your face. Now 35 pounds lighter and several dress sizes smaller....I am a believer! I should reach goal weight by the end of May. Which means I will have lost a total of 48 pounds since December 12th. However, my beginning weight wasn't my heaviest. Before starting on HCG I had joined Weight Watchers yet again and in the 3 months prior had lost a total of 7 pounds. Let's see.....3 months of Weight Watchers - 7 pounds......3 months of HCG - 35 pounds. What a difference. Right now I'm actually down 41.4 pounds from last fall. If I get down to my goal weight I'll have lost a total of 54.8 pounds wince October of last year. Then all I'll have to do is keep it off.

Having trouble with my water today. I lost track of how much I've had. I usually drink water from my 1 liter bottle and I know I've had 1 of those. Then forgot my bottle so had 2 or 3 20 ouncers, so I think I'm still behind in my 3 liter goal. Although I did have a 20 ounce bottle of LifeWater today.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Dinner - 360

200 g steak
apple

Total calories - 365

Well not quite.....I caved and had a cupcake! So actually my calories are 435. I hope it doesn't show up on the scales tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment