Sunday, April 17, 2011

R2P3 - Day 5

Start weight 161.4
LDW 138.7
Today's weight 139.6
Gain/Loss -.4

I'm 1.1 pounds below my 2 pound limit. But after tonight I may be doing a steak day tomorrow. I ate very good all day, but we had a special event tonight and it's traditional to have ice cream afterward so I had some Rocky Road.

I have 19 more days on maintenance before beginning Round 3. I'm actually looking forward to it because this should be my last. I'll only need to lose between 12 and 15 more pounds and that should be easy on a 21 day round. I can't wait to get down to pre-baby weight after all these years!

Breakfast - 270

2 eggs
3 strips bacon

Lunch - 295

1 c greek yogurt
Strawberries
1 oz almonds

Dinner - 316

Banana
String cheese
Almonds

Snacks - 860

1 oz raw almonds
Rocky Road ice cream - 700 calories in the ice cream alone!!!!

Total calories - 1,741

It will be interesting to see what the scales read tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment