Wednesday, April 6, 2011

R2P2 - Day 59

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 137.8
Gain/Loss -.4

Down what I gained yesterday so I'm sticking with my lowest weight yet. I only have 4 more days and would love to lose another 2 or 3 pounds but it isn't likely to happen. Just as long as my 2 pound limit isn't above 140. My goal is to never get above 140 again......EVER!!!!

Ate horrible today. Had a McDonald's ice cream cone mid morning and then 2 oreo cookies in the afternoon. Tried to make it up by eating turkey for lunch and had some strawberries for dinner. I've also had my 3 liters of water today......but expecting a gain for tomorrow!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Mid Morning - 150

McDonalds vanilla cone

Lunch - 130

4 oz turkey

Afternoon snack - 110

2 oreo cookies

Dinner - 35

Strawberries

Total calories - 430

I thought for sure I would have gone over the 500 calories with what I ate. I wonder if it will make a difference. I guess tomorrow will tell. I am soooo ready for maintenance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment