Thursday, April 7, 2011

R2P2 - Day 60!

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 137.6
Gain/Loss -.2

Down a little which is surprising after what I ate yesterday. I was hoping it wouldn't take a big toll on the scales and thankfully it didn't.

Tomorrow's the big day. The long awaited bridal shower. We did nothing but decorate and cook today. And yes....I once again ate things I shouldn't have. 2 sugar cookies and some rise crispy treat scraps. My daughter made the rice crispy treats and then cut them with a cookie cutter into heart shapes, so I nibbled on the left over pieces. Other than that I was pretty good. I've had 4.....that's right....4 liters of water today! I'll be glad when tomorrow is over. I'm already planning on doing an apple day on Saturday and Sunday will be the last day I do the drops. I'm hoping to lose whatever I gain after the party. I'm actually hoping I don't gain that much, but we'll see.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 161

100g chicken
2 c salad
Strawberries

Dinner - 150

100g tilapia
2 c asparagus

Snacks - 250 (guessing)

2 sugar cookies (homemade)
Rice crispy treat scraps

Total calories - 566

No comments:

Post a Comment