Wednesday, April 13, 2011

R2P3 - Day 1

LDW 138.7
Today's weight 138.0
Gain/Loss -.7

I'm down .7 from my LDW, which may be a good thing. I'm always stressed about how I'm going to do when I start on maintenance! You go from eating so little to eating alot! I stayed within my 2 pound limit the last time....so I know I can do it this time. It's interesting to go back and see what I actually ate during P3 last time. Some days were good, others weren't. Not that I ate non-maintenance foods, it's just that I didn't always make the best choices. I have a tendency to eat a lot of fruit and yogurt. This time I'm trying for more protein and veggies. I also have a thing for raw almonds so last time I had them almost every day, which, since i stayed within my limit wasn't a bad thing......I guess! Switching gears is hard. That's why I like P2 best. I KNOW what I can and can't have. It's simple. Stick with it.....lose weight. I know that P3 is suppose to teach you to naturally eat what's best for you, but it still freaks me out!

I've decided to become a distributor of hCG. I've been toying with the idea for months, ever since I started on the program and had such fantastic results, but was dragging my feet. I've had so many of my friends want to know where to get it and no one in our area sells it. I purchased mine from a friend of a friend in CA. I like the drops with the amino acids in them. Those that I've talked to seam to have more success with them than the drops without them. So I finally found a wholesale distributor. Ordered in bulk on Monday, received it today. Incredible service. I've also have a web-page, although it's not up and running yet. My daughter is a web page designer so she'll finish it for me and hopefully get me up and running this weekend. It's not like my life isn't busy already. I already have a job that keeps me hopping. But I work from home, so I'm hoping I can juggle them both. It will be interesting to see how it does.

Breakfast - 325

Veggie Omelet
3 eggs
1 tbl butter
1/2 c zucchini
1/2 c mushrooms
1/2 c onions
hot sauce

Sauteed veggies in butter. Cooked eggs with Pam and added veggies. It was very yummy!

Lunch - 272

Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry
5 oz pre-cooked chicken, shredded
1/2 c zucchini
1/2 c mushrooms
1/3 c onions

Cooked veggies in Bragg's liquid amino's and water, then added chicken and heated through.

Afternoon snack - 206

1/2 c diced fresh pineapple
1 mango
1/2 c sliced strawberries

I know that your suppose to be careful with pineapple and mango's, but they were going to waste so decided to use them. Hopefully it won't kill me tomorrow!

Dinner - 182

Sauteed Mushrooms with Cheese
10 mushrooms
1 oz colby jack cheese
1 tbl butter

I sauteed the mushrooms in butter than shredded the colby jack over the top and added a little Bragg's amino's for taste.

Total calories - 986

Not bad for my first P3 day. We'll see what the scales read tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment