Monday, April 4, 2011

R2P2 - Day 57

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 137.8
Gain/Loss -1.8

Wow.....the apple day really worked! Baked a turkey today because I needed the room in the freezer for all the food we've been baking for the shower on Friday! Had too much turkey for lunch and decided to have just an apple for dinner. We'll see how I fare tomorrow.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 390

12 oz turkey

Dinner - 80

Apple

Total calories - 475

I had my 3 liters of water again today. It's what I'm really working on. I know I will need to keep up with the water even on maintenance. Just 5 more days on the drops. I'm dreading the 3 days of no drops but no food either! I do pretty good for the first 2 days and by the third, I'm starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment