Tuesday, April 19, 2011

R2P3 - Day 7

Start weight - 161.4
LDW 138.7
Today's weight 138.2
Gain/Loss -1.1

I can't believe I lost 1.1 this morning. I am now .5 BELOW my LDW. The last maintenance I had more problems with. My weight fluctuated a lot more and I kept gaining weight. I've been on maintenance for a week already and haven't had to do a steak day yet!!!

My husband took some pictures of me for an event we went to Sunday night. Interestingly, with as much weight as I've lost, 41.6 total, I still look fat!!! I don't know if was the camera angle or what I was wearing, but they were NOT flattering pictures. The only savings grace was my daughter was in them and she looked heavy too and she's taller than me and weighs about 10 pounds less than me. So I'm hoping I really don't look that bad. But I have to say, it was a blow to my new smaller me ego. Made me glad that I'm doing another round to get off the last 10 to 15 pounds! I better not look fat in those pictures.....

Breakfast - 432

Scrabbled ham and eggs
3 eggs
3 oz lean ham
1/3 c onions
1/2 oz cheese

Lunch - 240

Chicken salad
1/3 can Kirkland's chicken
1 tbls Fat free Miracle Whip
1/4 apple
1/4 c grapes
1/8 c onion, minced
2/3 oz chopped almonds
2 c lettuce

Dinner - 283

String cheese
1 c grapes
5 oz Real Sangria wine

Snacks - 160

1 oz almonds

Total calories - 1,116

I've been working on my water intake. Since I started maintenance it's been harder for me to keep up with drinking as much as I'm suppose to. I've had 2 liters today. Fudged with the wine tonight but I want to see how it effects my weight tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment