Saturday, April 16, 2011

R2P3 - Day 3

Start weight 161.4
LDW 138.7
Today's weight 138.2
Gain/Loss -.9

Down to .5 below my LDW. I like the breathing room and I'm going to need it. Blew it big time today. It started out good. I had a ham and cheese omelet for breakfast, then a bowl of fresh fruit. For lunch I had some greek yogurt with strawberries and almonds.......from there it went down hill. For dinner I ate the left over sesame chicken I bought at Wal-Mart the night before. Then we were at a kind of get together and I had 2 tangerines and 2 packages of string cheese.....not too bad your thinking. All of it P3 foods your thinking......but wait.....things turned ugly! There was the trail mix with raisins and M&M's, the bacon biscuit, the cupcake, and 1/2 a choc chip cookie. What was I thinking.......All I know is that I'm going to pay for this tomorrow. I'm hoping I don't have to do a steak day......but we'll see!

So...yeah....my calorie count was somewhere over the 2000 mark and this is only day 3! I've got to get in back in control or I'll be way over my 2 pound limit. Here's to sticking with it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment