Saturday, April 9, 2011

R2P2 - Day 62

Start weight - 161.4
Today's weight 139.8
Gain/Loss +1.8

Yup....you read it right.....up 1.8! I guess it was to be expected. I have not been good this entire week and have skated by, so it was only a matter of time before it caught up with me. Doing an apple day today and maybe tomorrow, depending on how much I lose. We'll see.

I only have 4 apples in the house today and believe it or not we got more snow last night then we have received all year so far. Since the nearest grocery store is about 20 miles away....I'm going to make due with the apples I have and I may have some strawberries too, since I have 7 containers in the frig.

I'm not looking forward to the 3 days of VLCD and no drops. By the 3rd day, I'm starving! I'm hoping the apple days or days will bring me back down to 137, that way my 2 pound gain margin will still be under 140. Can't wait to have my veggie omelet. I miss breakfasts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment