Sunday, April 3, 2011

R2P2 - Day 56

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 139.6
Gain/Loss +.3

Up .3 so I'm doing an apple day. I prefer mini steak days but they don't work very well for me. We'll see if an apple day will.

Wasn't feeling well, so I only had 4 apples today and 3 liters of water. No LifeWater today and only 1 cup of tea and 1 cup of coffee. I made snickerdoodle cookies today for the shower on Friday and had a couple just to see how they turned out. I make them small, almost bite size. We'll see if it makes a difference tomorrow.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 160

2 apples

Dinner - 160

2 apples

Snack - ?

2 - 1" diameter snickerdoodle cookies

Total calories - 325 plus the cookies

I think I'm still fighting the bug I caught over a week ago. Took a 2 hour nap today and I haven't done that since last Saturday. I may be pushing myself too hard too soon. Hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment