Friday, April 8, 2011

R2P2 - Day 61

Start weight - 161.4
Today's weight - 138.0
Gain/Loss +.4

I guess this week has finally caught up with me! But only a little. Why is it that we freak out over ounces.....OUNCES!!! It's like the end of the world. Oh my word I gained .4 ounces!!!

Since my daughter is visiting she has taken it upon herself to redo my blog page and I have to say....I love it. Much more 'me' than the other one.

So....the party is over and I think it was a huge success. Everyone seamed to have fun. We had invited over 50 and had about 36 show up. We were able to have it in the house, with several pieces of furniture moved into other rooms. It was cozy.

How did I do.....not as bad as I could have, but I wasn't a saint either. I had one cupcake, 1/2 slice of cheesecake with berry sauce, 1/2 brownie and some fresh fruit. I also had some punch. After everyone was gone and I was cleaning up I had about 4 oz of wine. For lunch I had 3 oz of turkey and just before the party I had half a sandwich with mustard, salami, ham and provolone. I figured I'd better eat something with protein or all the sugar would make me sick. Needless to say.....tomorrow's an apple day.

Here's hoping I don't gain like a gazillion pounds tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment