Thursday, March 31, 2011

R2P2 - Day 53

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight - 139.8
Gain/Loss +.2

I'm not sure why the protein days lately haven't worked for me. So I'm back to the normal diet and we'll see how that works. It's that time of the month so that could have something to do with the weight gain and my crazy cravings! Going through the grocery store the other day I felt I could have bought a whole dozen donuts and eaten all of them before I got home! That should have told me something!!!

So far this round I'm down 21.6 pounds. I originally started round 1 at 172.6 so I've lost a total of 32.8 pounds, which on my 5' 2 1/2" frame is amazing. I want to lose another 15. My goal weight is 125, a number I never thought I'd see again, especially after turning 50 this year. So far I've lost a total of 33.75 inches. Over 6 just in my waist! These are the things I concentrate on when I hit a stall or I'm only losing .2 or .4. Helps me to keep from getting discouraged!

I have 9 more days on the drops, although I really feel like I've been on them too long. I've up my drops to 10 4x's a day to see if it will help. I figure even if I don't lose much more, it isn't going to hurt me any to stay on them. I'm supporting both of my daughters who are also on the drops. I will be glad to start maintenance and I've already marked down when I'll start my next and hopefully last round. By then I'm hoping I only have to lose the last 10 pounds.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 205

100g chicken breast
2 c asparagus
strawberries

Dinner - 280

120 g ground turkey
1 1/2 c broccoli

Total calories - 490

I just hope I can get back to losing weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment