Wednesday, March 2, 2011

R2P2 - Day 23

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 147.0
Gain/Loss +.6

Up .6 but not sure if it's because of the extra tangelos I had yesterday or the exercising I did on Sunday. I'm still sore and I know that when you work your muscles hard it's not uncommon for them to retain water while they're healing. We'll see what happens the next couple of days!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 235

100g steak
2 c asparagus
strawberries

Dinner - 220

100 g chicken breast
tomato soup (did something wrong and it didn't taste very good, do only ate half)
apple

After dinner snack - 115

2 tangelos
strawberries

Total calories - 575

After the lousy tomato soup I was hungry again, plus it had been a really rotten day so I was needing some comfort food. Still trying to break the 'eating when I feel bad' cycle. Anyway, I caved and had 2 more tangelos, the last ones, and a bowl of sliced strawberries with stevia. Made me feel better, but who knows what the scales will read tomorrow! Plus, I'm scheduling a cheat tomorrow. A friend of ours is getting married and we're taking her into town to register tomorrow and have lunch. I'm already planning ahead and thought I would get a hamburger and just not eat the bun. Probably will be more that 100g and it won't be as lean, but it's better than blowing it big time! Plus I'm planning on doing an apple day again the day after. So I'm hoping I won't gain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment