Sunday, March 13, 2011

R2P2 - Day 34

Start weight - 161.4
Today's weight 144.4
Gain/Loss -.4

Down .4 so I am at my lowest weight so far. I'm dying to break the 140 mark and get down into the 130's. I'm down 17 pounds this round. I lost 19.8 the last round but I only did it for 26 days. So this round has been slower with the weight loss, but hey.....it's still working!

Today was another crazy day for me. I cheated a bit in the morning and had 2 tangelos, which made me hungry for the rest of the day. I had my normal lunch and dinner, but may family was snacking all night long and my will power was less than what it should have been, so I had 3 handfuls of raw almonds and at 9:00 pm had another bowl of strawberries. (It was better than the fresh bread with jam that  my family was eating!)I'm hoping I don't pay for it tomorrow with another weight gain. I'm too close to 145 for comfort!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 235

100g steak
2 c asparagus
strawberries

Dinner - 186

100g white fish
2 c lettuce
apple

After dinner snacks - 335

2.5 oz raw almonds (guessing)
strawberries

Total calories - 761

With my calories that high I can almost count on gaining weight tomorrow! Yikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment