Sunday, March 6, 2011

R2P2 - Day 28

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 148.2
Gain/Loss +.7

I can't believe this! Talk about a messed up week. I've actually managed to gain 1.8 pounds this week instead of losing. 1.8 pounds!!! What's with that?!? I don't know if it's the exercise I did last Sunday, 2 1/2 hours bowling, the In-N-Out burger I had on Wednesday, the mango I had on Friday or the fact that I started my period on Saturday........but whatever it is I wish it would stop already. I've already done one apple day this week, on Thursday to make up for the cheat on Wednesday, and today I had to do another one. Talk about being discouraged. All I can say is......I BETTER LOSE TOMORROW!!!!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch/Dinner - 400

5 apples

Total calories - 405

Can't handle 6 apples in one day. I could barely make it through the 5. It will be several days before I have an apple for my fruit, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment