Wednesday, March 23, 2011

R2P2 - Day 44

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 141.3
Gain/Loss +.9

Bummer.....gained and I was hoping to break the 140 mark! Not sure why the gain. I was very good, the only think is that I may not have had enough water, but I was close. It may be just be one of those things. My weight seams to fluctuate at times when I'm loosing. We'll see what tomorrow brings!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 260

100 g steak
Onion
Tangelo

I've taken to stir frying my onions with a little Bragg's liquid amino's and some water and 2 or 3 cloves of garlic. Today I added steak, thin sliced and cut into bite size pieces. It's really yummy. I've also taken to adding garlic to my asparagus when I cook them and I can't belive the difference a little garlic makes!

Dinner - 110

100g chicken

I cut up my chicken into bit size pieces and stir fried them with a little Bragg's amino's, some water and some minced jalapeno. It was spicy but very good. A nice change of pace.

Snack - 150

3 tangelos

Total calories - 525

I bought tangelos today and couldn't resist them. Ate all the ones I bought. Will have to remember they are a weakness I can't resist and not buy anymore. Hopefully I won't suffer too much for it. Because I ate the tangelos I decided not to eat anything else with dinner other than the protein. Maybe that will help, plus I drank ALL my water today and then some! Had between 90 and 100 ounces and I'm down to 70 now. I guess tomorrow's weigh in will tell if I blew it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment