Monday, March 28, 2011

R2P2 - Day 50

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 140.4
Gain/Loss +1.3

Yup.....dinner did catch up with me, but you know what....it was still worth it! It's amazing how you savor even the simplest food when you haven't been able to have anything but protocol foods. The wine last night was by far the best I've had and I don't even like wine. Thus the 2 glasses!

Decided to do a steak day today but I broke it up into 2 meals. 4 oz New York Strip steak for lunch and 4 oz for dinner with an apple. I'm hoping I can lose what I gained today, but if I don't I'm sure I will the following day.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia
water and triple threat tea throughout the day

Lunch - 200 (guessing)

4 oz New York Strip steak

Dinner - 280 (guessing)

4 oz New York Strip steak
apple

Total calories - 485

Why is is so hard to find the calories in raw meat? And why do the calories vary from site to site? It's very frustrating for a rather compulsive person like me. I want it in black and white and I want it to be consistent. Not pick and chose what calorie count you like the best. So I guessed, hopefully an educated guess and on the high side.......maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment