Monday, March 14, 2011

R2P2 - Day 36

Start weight - 161.4
Today's weight 144.2
Gain/Loss -.2

Down .2 so I'm the lowest I've been so far but still not losing like I want to. Did a mini steak day today to see if that will help. Really don't want to do another apple day if I can help it. Also ran out of water today, can't stand to drink tap water, so I only had 50 ounces today instead of my usual 70 - 90. I did have an extra cup of coffee today and will have some tea before bed, so maybe it will make up for it. I'm sticking with this for 3 more weeks and am hoping for another 14 pounds during that time, but the way things have been going on this it may not happen and I may have to do yet another round! My weight loss for the past week was 4 pounds and the week before that I actually gained some, so we'll see! I'd need to lose 5 pounds a week for the next three weeks. Probably the best I can hope for is between 10 and 12. Maybe!!!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Dinner - 415

4 oz rib eye steak
4 oz NY strip steak
apple

Total calories - 420

I really like the rib eye steak but am not too fond of the NY Strip steak. It's alright cooked with the asparagus like I do, but by itself the Rib Eye wins hands down!

No comments:

Post a Comment