Friday, March 18, 2011

R2P2 - Day 40

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 142.9
Gain/Loss -2.1

Wow....2.1 pounds in one day! I'm hoping that having a break from the diet has kicked in the weight loss again and maybe now I can get below the 140 mark. Today should be my last day on the drops but I'm going for the gusto! Will be on it for at least 3 more weeks. I'd like to lose another 10 pounds this round although I've come to terms with the fact that I'll probably have to do another round do get the last of the weight off.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 206

100g chicken breast
2 c lettuce
apple

Dinner - 155

100g shrimp
2 c cabbage
strawberries

Total calories - 366

Still sick with a cold and craving comfort food, but was good today. I hope it shows on the scale tomorrow again!

No comments:

Post a Comment