Tuesday, March 29, 2011

R2P2 - Day 51

Start weight - 161.4
Today's weight 140.6
Gain/Loss +.2

Okay....did I say that Sunday night was worth the weight gain......I was sooooo wrong! I only have 11 more days and it's going to take half of that just to get back on track again. So I did an apple day today.....kind of. My willpower right now is non-existent so I also had a handful of macadamia nuts. Then my daughter was experimenting in the kitchen tonight on cake recipes. We're hosting a bridal shower for a friend and she wanted to see what cake she liked so I also had a couple of strawberries dipped in the icing! I have a feeling that tomorrow may not be what I was hoping for as far as weight loss is concerned. I may do another mini-steak day tomorrow again just to see if it will help.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch/Dinner - 480

6 apples

Extras - ???

Macadamia nuts
2 strawberries w/ icing

Total calories - 485 + extras (which I would rather not think about!)

Let's hope my willpower will kick back in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment