Thursday, March 24, 2011

R2P2 - Day 46

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 140.8
Gain/Loss +.4

I'm beginning to think I'll never drop below the 140 mark! So......decided to do a lean protein day. Double portions of chicken and fish but nothing else. We'll see if it works for tomorrow. (please let it work!) So far today have had 120 ounces of water. That's alot!

Still feeling a bit under the weather with this bug. It just doesn't want to let go. About the time I think I'm feeling better I have another bad day. My husbands had it for over a week longer than me and he was still having problems until just a couple of days ago. He still has the nasty cough. I'd just like to be able to speak like a me again, without every one asking me if I'm OK.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 220

200g chicken breast

I diced up a little jalapeno (1 tbls) and onion (1 tbls) and sauteed with my chicken in some Bragg's amino's.

Dinner - 180

200g tilapia

I put the tilapia in a skillet and added about 1/2 cup water, topped with some salt free seasonings and turned the flame to low and let it steam cook the fish. Ate it with lemon juice. I had forgotten how good fish is cooked this way. And easy!

Total calories - 405

Have I mentioned how disappointed I'm going to be if I don't lose some weight tomorrow......VERY!!! I did hear of another way to break free from a stall, but I need to research it further. You eat 6-8 eggs throughout the day. Some say it works betters than the mini steak day or the apple day. I'm not sure how it's done....thus the research. Will post what I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment