Wednesday, March 23, 2011

R2P2 - Day 45

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 140.4
Gain/Loss -.9

Lost what I gained yesterday. Still having trouble dropping below the 140 mark. I don't know if it's all in my head. I had the same issues with 155, 150, 145. Seems like it took forever.

Was looking at some other HCG blogs and was really impressed with some of the pictures I saw. Really motivated me to stick with it and not just lose what I felt I would be comfortable with, but to actually lose down to what I want to be. I had decided to settle for 135, but after looking at what others have achieved, I'm shooting for 125 even if it takes another round. I may not make it, but at least I will know I tried! That's only 15 pounds from what I weigh now....so I think it's doable!

Decided to forgo my fruit for tonight, since I'm really trying to beak that 140 mark. Plus, I've had 2 liters of water plus another 40 ounces, so that's over 3 liters today and I'm not done. Will probably have tea before bed.

I spent most of the morning going through my closet, which I haven't done in a while. I had gone through all my clothes earlier and boxed them according to sizes. (I'm sure I'm not alone in having multiple sizes in my closet. Right ladies!) So instead of going through them all over again, I could just pull down a box with the next size in it. So down came the size 8 box and guess what.....Everything fit. So then I got to thinking about the clothes already in my closet (after I did a victory dance around my bedroom) and decided I really should go through them and see what fit and what didn't fit. Now mind you, I've already done this twice before, the last time being about a month ago. It was amazing! So many of the clothes I had still hanging in my closet literally fell off my when I tried them on. Pants that I could pull off without unbuttoning them. The same with several skirts. Shorts I had been waiting to get into for this summer were already too big! I got into jeans I haven't worn for at least 10 years. It was the greatest feeling. Really made we want to stick with this.....like forever! I have one more box.....my size 6's. I've dropped 32.2 altogether since my first round and I've gone from a size 14 to a size 8. Whoo Hoo!!! HCG rocks!!!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 235

100g Extra lean ground beef
1 c onions
strawberries

I sauteed the onions and hamburger in a little Bragg's amino's with a little water and fresh garlic. Tasty!

Dinner - 200

100g steak - sliced thin and cut into bites size pieces
2 c asparagus

Again, I sauteed the asparagus, steak, fresh garlic in a little Bragg's Amino's and water with some Montreal Steak seasoning. One of my fav's.

Total calories - 440

Here's hoping tomorrow will finally see me below the 140 mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment