Wednesday, March 9, 2011

R2P2 - Day 31

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 144.6
Gain/Loss -1.8

Yes!!! Finally made it below the 145 mark. It's taken over a week to do it, but I finally made it. I tried the mini steak day yesterday and it worked. I'm doing a lean protein day today, pretty much the same as yesterday except I'm having 96% lean hamburger for dinner. I'm hoping it will work as good as yesterday's mini steak day did.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Dinner - 435

12 oz 96% lean hamburger made into patties
1 tbls jalapenos diced and added to meat
1 tbls diced onion
3 tbls reduced sugar ketchup

Total calorie - 440

I'm hoping the diced chilies and onions won't hurt me tomorrow, but we'll see. I didn't have any apples or tomatoes so decided to have a little reduced sugar ketchup, which was lower in calories than either the apple or tomato. Only 5 calories for 1 tbls. Here's to my weigh in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment