Friday, March 25, 2011

R2P2 - Day 47

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 139.8
Gain/Loss -1.1

That's right....I MADE IT!!!! Let's just hope it doesn't go back up tomorrow. A .2 gap is a pretty slim margin, but at least I've broken through so even if I go up it should be easier to get back down again.

Been reading about HCG on the Internet. Was interested in an 'egg' day. You eat 6 eggs, preferably hard boiled. 3 for lunch and 3 for dinner. I guess for some it has helped them get over a stall. May try this in the future.

Also found the recipe for 'triple threat' tea. One bag each of yerba mate, green tea and dandelion root. Steep in 1 quart of water and drink throughout the day. It's suppose to also help get over a stall.

One web-site that I've been following has some new ideas on the HCG diet. They've added broccoli, zucchini and Brussels sprouts to the veggies, cantaloupe, honeydew and apricots to the fruits. Have eliminated all beef except Fillet Minon, 93% ground beef and veal. They also instruct that you not consume any caffeine for an hour before or after you take your drops, and that if you aren't losing and you've been on the drops for more than 3 weeks, you might want to take an extra dose as you may be developing an immunity. Not sure what to think of the new guidelines, but may give them a try for the last 2 weeks of being on the drops. Just to see if they work!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 235

100g steak
2 c asparagus
strawberries

Dinner - 186

100 g tilapia
2 c lettuce
apple

Total calories - 426

Here's hoping that I stay below the 140 mark for tomorrow. I'm on my 3rd liter of water, plus I had a 20 ounce LifeWater today and 8 ounces of the tea. So I think I'm doing good on the fluids today!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and read through it, you have done awesome! You should be so proud. I am working on heading to the 140'2 this week - hope I do as well as you have!

    ReplyDelete