Sunday, March 27, 2011

R2P2 - Day 48

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 139.6
Gain/Loss -.2

Hmmmmm......down another .2 in my ongoing transformation! Decided to try the 'egg'day' today and WOULD NOT recommend it! Yikes. I was starving ALL day! Finally broke down and had some fruit mid day and then again with my eggs at dinner. I'd rather do a mini steak day or even an apple day again before I'd do an egg day. But at least now I know!

A bit worried about tomorrow. We've been invited over to some friends tomorrow night. The first time I've ventured out since I began this round. My will power hasn't been as good as it could be and I hate not eating when every one else around me is. I feel uncomfortable and I know they do to. Therefore.....my delima! My husband says I should eat before we go and explain that I've already eaten, but I'm not really comfortable with that. I'm thinking about not eating today and then being very careful at dinner not to have starch or sugar, but focus on the meat and veggies.

I'm also totally done with this round. I'm staying on it until April 10th to support my daughters. I'd also like to lose a little more weight so when I do round 3 I will only have to do it for the 21 days. I'm hoping only to have about 10 pounds to lose that round plus whatever I gain in the load!

I've also been thinking about adding some walking to my routine for the next 2 weeks. Not anything vigorous, been there done that, but just a leisurely stroll on my treadmill. Can't wait till maintenance to start working out. I've lost so much weight that I really need to start toning! My butt sags!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia
Water and triple threat tea throughout the day

I make the triple threat tea and at first didn't like it much. It's kind of bitter. But after adding ice and a little stevia, it wasn't too bad. By the time the day ended it actually tasted pretty good.

Lunch - 270

3 eggs
orange

I had the eggs hard boiled with a little salt and pepper and about 1/2 hour later an orange!

Dinner - 245

3 eggs
strawberries

I scrambled the eggs with  about 1 tbls minced onions and 1 tbls minced jalapenos and then had a little challula sauce on top. It was very good but not really satisfying. About 1/2 hour later had the strawberries.

Total calories - 515

Well I guess there's nothing for it but to wait till tomorrow and see if I gain after today's fiasco!

No comments:

Post a Comment