Saturday, March 5, 2011

R2P2 - Day 26

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 146.6
Gain/Loss -1.1

Was hoping for more weight loss but hey......it's a loss! Trying to start my period so that may have been why the weight loss wasn't as much as I usually do. It was another crazy day today. I wound up working until 7:00 and didn't get to have dinner until almost 8:00 pm. Not sure if that's going to effect my weight loss tomorrow or not, plus I had a mango with my strawberries for lunch today. Couldn't resist. I had 2 and they were both ripe. As messed up as my day was.....I guess we'll see what the scales say tomorrow.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Mid morning snack - 60

1 c mixed fruit

Lunch - 335

100g steak
2 c asparagus
strawberries
mango

Dinner - 205

100g chicken
1 1/5 c cabbage
orange

Total calories - 605

I've been struggling with hunger issues but it may be because its that time of the month. I'm expecting a gain again tomorrow but am hoping its not too bad. Hopefully I'll get back to dropping weight again. This yo-yoing back and forth is discouraging. I've been fluctuating for a week now, so maybe this was another stall. Hopefully it's over and I can get back to losing. I've decided to stick with the protocol until the end of March. So I'm adding 2 more weeks to the 40 days. I'd like to lose all the weight this time so I don't have to do another round.

No comments:

Post a Comment