Thursday, March 10, 2011

R2P2 - Day 32

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 144.8
Gain/Loss +.2

Well....the hamburger day yesterday didn't work to well for me. I was up .2 but talk about a crazy night. I had a bottle of Lipton's unsweetened tea on my way home at about 5 last night. When we went to bed at 11:30 I was wired! I couldn't lay still, couldn't close my eyes......it was weird! So I was up until 2:30 in the morning and I mean WIDE awake! No more Lipton tea for me! Anyway, I think my 4 1/2 hours sleep last night may have had an effect on my weight this morning. I'm hoping for a big drop again tomorrow. I had a normal lunch but only chicken for dinner.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 235

100g steak
2 c asparagus
strawberries

Dinner - 220

200g chicken

Total calories - 460

Hoping tomorrow is a good day.....weight wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment