Sunday, March 20, 2011

R2P2 - Day 42

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 141.5
Gain/Loss -1.1

Down another 1.1 pounds but I don't think I'm going to make my goal of 140 tomorrow, but I should this week. Still sick with a nasty cold and feeling miserable! Really bad cough and sore throat. Even have been running a low grade fever. It's been 5 days and I thought I'd be better by now. I hope tomorrow starts to pull me out of this. I can't afford to be sick any longer. I've got things to do......like work!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 235

100g steak
2 c asparagus
strawberries

Dinner - 186

100g shrimp
2 c lettuce
apple

Total calories - 426

Took a really hot bath tonight in hopes it will help shake this cold. We'll see how I feel tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment