Monday, March 7, 2011

R2P2 - Day 29

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 146.4
Gain/Loss -1.8

Well I managed to lose everything that I've gained this week and am back down to my start weight from last Monday! I was very good today and even went under my 500 mark. In looking over my last week's logs found that I was going over 500 consistently. With everything else I had going on that might explain some of the problems I was having last week. We'll see what tomorrow brings. If I continue to lose....great! If not, I may try a mini steak day. I know I'd rather try a mini steak day than another apple day...that's for sure!!!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 235

100g steak
2 c asparagus
strawberries

Dinner - 166

100g shrimp
2 c lettuce
orange

Total calories - 406

No comments:

Post a Comment